Join other like-minded innovators and
out-of-the-box thinkers in our pursuit of
meaningful change in nerve repair
Tulavi Therapeutics is made up of a wonderfully diverse team of smart, talented, and passionate people who believe that we can discover, design, develop, and deliver nerve repair solutions that will help physicians to confidently provide better outcomes. We believe that we can step alongside both industry shaping experts and those who want to improve their capabilities to provide intuitive solutions that not only treat nerve problems, but provide proactive solutions that help to eliminate issues before they happen. This work is not just something that we do, but something that we truly believe can transform people's lives. It is why we are excited about what we are doing today and where we'll go moving forward!
We are looking for people who are interested in what we are doing, who can jump right in to contribute, and who want to be part of our team. We have fun, we work hard, and we are searching for people who can add to our efforts. We believe that it is equally important to be as excited about the team you work with as it is the work that you are doing!
If you find the idea of joining a dynamic team that's dedicated to improving the lives of patients requiring nerve care, we invite you to review our available opportunities.
Responsible for management of the Materials department functions of Purchasing, Planning, Inventory/Warehouse, Production Control, and Shipping/Receiving in support of production and engineering build schedules.
Support engineering development projects as key purchasing interface with project suppliers.
Responsible for management of all Materials department functions in compliance with Company Standard Operating Procedures.
Responsible for support of QAD enterprise resource system to ensure system is implemented and maintained to accurately manage all operational activities.
Responsible for management of Materials employees upon company growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis:
- Perform Materials department tasks of Purchasing, Planning, Inventory/Warehouse, Production Control, and Shipping/Receiving in support of production and engineering build schedules.
- Set up all Warehouse and Inventory stockroom areas to ensure efficient process flows and accurate identification and proper segregation of materials.
- Train and manage Materials department staff upon company growth.
- Manage inventory process flows within the company, including creation of Kanban system for supply of materials to cleanroom. Responsible for implementation and execution of Cycle Count and Physical Inventory processes.
- Manage inventory process flows to contract sterilizer to meet schedule requirements.
- Manage company supplier base, including responsibilities for supplier performance management,pricing/schedule negotiations, and supplier selection.
- Responsible for Purchasing and Planning, including placing QAD purchase orders for inventory in accordance with company inventory plan objectives.
- Manage production control processes including work orders, component back-flushing, traceability analysis, engineering change implementations, and other production control tasks as required.
- Manage introduction of new components into production through phase-in activities. Manage new component planning and purchasing for new products.
- Work in compliance with Company SOPs. Ensure that Materials department procedures are adequate to comply with business and Quality System requirements.
- Participate as a member of the Material Review Board. Assist with disposition of rejected materials and interface with suppliers regarding corrective actions and problem resolution.
- Participate as a member of Project Teams representing the Materials department, as assigned. Plan purchases in support of project qualification build schedules.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and 4 years of Materials experience in a medical device manufacturing environment are required.
- Minimum of 1 years of management experience required.
- Experience with a computerized ERP system required. QAD MFG-PRO experience a plus.
- General computer skills required, including working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong interpersonal skills.